Dr. Rubén Rodríguez Carvajal
Dr. Rubén Rodríguez Carvajal is an angiologist and vascular surgeon trained in centres of excellence at a national and international level such as the Toledo Hospital Complex, the Hospital Clínic of Barcelona or the University Hospital of Zurich. He is based in Malaga, more precisely on the Costa del Sol.
- Autonomous University of Barcelona
- University of Zurich
Specialist in Angiology and Vascular Surgery
- University Complutense of Madrid
Doctorate in Surgery
Dr. Ruben Rodriguez Carvajal is a renowned vascular surgeon and has professional experience in this field. He is also an expert angiologist with excellent professional experience in the treatment of varicose veins, aneurysms, carotid stenosis and other venous pathologies.
Founder in March 2013 of the International Vascular and Endovascular Institute (IVEI), a health organization that was created with the main objective of offering a service based on excellence in the field of angiology and vascular surgery.
- Medical Director of the IVEI Vascular Clinic in Marbella (2013 to date).
- CEO of the International Vascular and Endovascular Institute (2013 to date).
- Head of Department of Angiology, Vascular and Endovascular Surgery at the Hospital Quironsalud in Marbella (2013 – 2021).
- Head of the Department of Angiology, Vascular and Endovascular Surgery and Coordinator of the Multidisciplinary Unit of Vascular Pathology at the Hospital quironsalud Campo de Gibraltar (2013 to present).
Awards/ Distinction :
Dr. Rubén Rodríguez Carvajal regularly receives 5-star reviews from satisfied patients.
He has published several articles in internationally renowned scientific journals.