Dr. Steve elias
Dr. Steve Elias is the director of the Center for Vein Disease at Englewood Hospital. He is board certified in venous and lymphatic medicine and general surgery.
- SUNY Buffalo School of Medicine
- American Board of Surgery General Surgery
- Venous and Lymphatic Medicine from the American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine
Distinguished member of the American Venous Forum. But he is also a Fellow of the American College of Phlebology and the American College of Surgeons.
Director, Center for Venous Disease. Dr. Steve Elias is the medical editor of VEIN magazine.
Founder of the Expert Venous Management Symposium, a meeting developed to fill a knowledge gap in venous education.
Founder and course director, Fellows Course in Venous Disease
- 2020-2016 : Castle Connolly‘s Top Doctors in the New York Metropolitan Area
- 2019-2010: Jersey’s Best Magazine Top Doctors
- 2019 : Bergen Magazine’s Top Doctors
- 2011-2010: New York Magazine Best Doctors